Subject: 3D complex to complex FFT routine, Car-Parrinelo

From: Gustavo Mercier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 19:55:45 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

The CP program fhi93cp uses several ESSL library routines not
available at our site. One of these is a 3 - dimensional, single
precision, complex to complex FFT routine called SCFT3.

Checking through netlib I have not come across an equivalent
subroutine, although I can probably combine some 1D routines to
obtain the necessary results. Before I do so, I wonder if somebody
has a routine equivalent to SCFT3 and is willing to make it
available through the net.

Finally, is there a WWW site or kind soul that may have online ESSL
documentation on this routine that could be made available through
the net? Some WebCrawler searches were not very productive.
Documentaion on a second routine used to get eigenvectors (called
CHPSV) would also be useful since I have to replace this one by
eispack routines.

Thanks!
Cheers!

Gustavo A. Mercier, Jr.
[email-masked]