Subject: Solvation RefLib

From: [email-masked] (Pieter Stouten)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:40:13 -0500

My library with solvation references is available as a Macintosh file in
stuffed Endnote format (.sit) and as an ASCII file in Refer format (.txt).
Their URLS are:

ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/local/stouten/solvation_refs.sit
http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/solvation_refs.sit

ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/local/stouten/solvation_refs.txt
http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/solvation_refs.txt

Originally, I used the library to keep all references of my 1993 solvation
paper, and it contains references to papers that have little or nothing to
do with solvation (that I probably won't remove from subsequent versions of
the library either). Konrad Koehler and others have provided me with
references that I also incorporated and my stack of unread papers provided
me with some more references, resulting in a total of 112 references. If
you notice glaring omissions just send me the references and I will
incorporate them. I will publicly release new versions of the library, but
I do not know how often.

Enjoy! Pieter.

Pieter Stouten, Senior Research Scientist
Computer Aided Drug Design Group
The DuPont Merck Pharmaceutical Company
P.O. Box 80353, Wilmington, DE 19880-0353
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515
Fax: +1 (302) 695 2813
Internet: [email-masked]
CompuServe: 73172,2004
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/stouten.html