Subject: Triphenyl-phosphine

From: "Robert K. Szilagyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 09:18:18 +0100

Dear Comp.-Chem.-List!

I am looking for some information about triphenyl phosphine (non
coordinated!!). Especially I am interested in the classical theoretical
chemical studies and critical surveys. I am searching molecular mechanical
force fields for it, semi-empirical calculations. Because of many atoms there
may not be any ab initio results, but nobody know!
Is anyone who could help me?
(Of course I went to the library and the Chemical Abstracts and other
collections were checked and I keep going on ...)

As always, I will be summarize the messages if there will be enough interest!

	Thanks in advance,

				Rob

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert K. Szilagyi                        University of Veszprem   METMOD FF
research fellow                           Dept. Org. Chem.            L1
Email: [email-masked]             Veszprem, H-8201         L2 |   R1
       [email-masked]         Egyetem u. 10              >W=C<
Phone: +36-(88)-422022/137                P.O.Box 158              L3 |   R2
FAX:   +36-(88)-426016                    HUNGARY                     L4
http://indy.mars.vein.hu:8000/molmod.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~