Subject: "Some Chemistry Resources on the Internet": Where to get it

From: "Larry Wier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 10:34:23 EDT

CCLers,
Excuse the old message below. It includes addresses for Gary Wiggins' 
chemistry resource list. The most recent is version 10. Highly 
recommended.
ps. please do not write to me to request the list. See the addresses
in the body of the message. Thanks.
Larry Wier

------- Forwarded Message Follows -------

Date sent:      Wed, 12 Oct 1994 15:28:22 EST
Send reply to:  CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST
                <[email-masked]>
From:           "Gary Wiggins, Indiana U. Chem. Lib.,              812-855-9452" <[email-masked]>
Subject:        "Some Chemistry Resources on the Internet": Where to get it.
Originally to:  [email-masked]
To:             Multiple recipients of list CHMINF-L
                <[email-masked]>

Version 8 of "Some Chemistry Resources on the Internet" can be found
at:
1. The ACS Gopher (acsinfo.acs.org or 134.243.230.66)

2. The Indiana University Chemistry Library Gopher
   (lib-gopher.lib.indiana.edu and follow: "Subject Approach...")

3. Clearinghouse for Subject-Oriented Internet Resource Guides
URL: gopher///una.hh.lib.umich.edu:70/1/1/inetdirs
URL: http://www.lib.umich.edu/chhome.html
URL: http://http2.sils.umich.edu/~lou.chhome.html

4. HTML versions are available at:
URL: http://www.rpi.edu/dept/chem/cheminfo/chemres.html
URL: http://strauss.si.ualg.pt:8080/quimica/chem_resources.html

My thanks to Joseph Warden at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and to
Igor Khmelinskii at the University of Algarve, Faro, Portugal for
providing the WWW versions.

5. An FTP file is available at gopher.cica.indiana.edu or 129.79.20.27
with filename resource.new (I think!).

P.S. I don't plan to do another version until around the end of 1994.

--Gary Wiggins, Indiana University Chemistry Library
  [email-masked]
  
==========================end==================