Subject: CCL:NBO in G92 - summary.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 16:47:35 +1000 (EET)

I put the following question to the list this morning and I have one
response given at the end.
 
> One can use the NBO package in G92 by putting pop=nbo in the command
> line. I want to give NBO the RESONANCE keyword. Does anyone know how 
> this is done? It was suggested to me that one could put
> 
> $NBO  RESONANCE  $END
> 
> at the end of the data. It does not work. Does anyone have any ideas?
> 
> Thanks for any help. I will summarise any useful responses.
> 

	The correct keyword is pop=nboread.  This causes all keywords in the
$NBO keylist to be read in.  Pop=nbo will only perform the default NBO
analysis.

Eric Patterson
University of Wisconsin - Madison

It works fine. Thanks, Eric.

Cheers, Brian.
-- 
NOTE - Change of School name and University address from 1/1/95.
        Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke)
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Northern Territory University,
            Darwin, NT 0909, Australia.  Phone 089-466702
e-mail: [email-masked]  or [email-masked]