Subject: 11th ICCCRE

From: "S. Mary Lou Caffery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:55:24 -0600 (CST)

Can anyone who has attended a previous meeting of the International 
Conference on Computers in Chemical Research and Education tell me there 
reaction to the conference??  The 11th will be held in Paris in July 
1995.  The program sounds good but I would like to know a bit more...how 
many attend, are there sessions in English (or translated).  Would 
appreciate any comments if you've attended one before!

---

From: "Stephen R. Heller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:11:46 -0500 (EST)

Mary -

I have attended most of the past ICCCRE's.  The meetings are generally 
quite good. About 200-300 people attend.  All the papers are in english.
As a speaker at the meeting this year I suppose I am a bit biased too.

Steve Heller

Steve Heller, USDA, ARS, Plant Genome Program
Bldg. 005, Room 337
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350
E-Mail: [email-masked]
Phone: 301-504-6055  FAX:  301-504-6231