Subject: Call for Abstracts - Chemistry on the InfoBahn

From: [email-masked] (Tom Pierce)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 16:12:20 -0500

Call for Abstracts:

The Computers and Chemistry Division of the ACS is sponsoring a
"Chemistry on the InfoBahn" symposia at the August '95 ACS Meeting
in Chicago. We are planning for one day of oral presentations and 
and electronic presentation session for multimedia articles and 
posters. The focus of the symposium is on using the Internet to 
teach/publish/and probe chemical topics and issues.  The ACS meeting 
will be connected to the Internet during the conference, If possible 
we will broadcast (MBONE) a few of the talks "live" over the Internet. 

To participate, send in an abstract Real Soon Now (by April 19th).

Examples of electronic presentations are at:
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/talks/ 

Send an ACS Paper Abstract to a session chair, either: 

Dr. Thomas Pierce
Rohm and Haas Co.
P.O. Box 219
Bristol, PA 19007 U.S.A

Prof. Steven Bachrach
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115 U.S.A

Prof. Henry Rzepa,
Dept. of Chemistry
Imperial College,
LONDON SW7 2AY Great Britain

I ([email-masked]) am working on an electronic submission form, 
but if you have a paper form that would be safer.

Reprise
Chemistry on the InfoBahn at the ACS 
Chicago Meeting, August 20-24  1995

 |*|  A 150-word abstract on ACS Abstract 
 |*|  Form are due by April 19, 1995 

** Chemistry on the Infobahn - Dr. Thomas Pierce, Rohm and Haas Co. 
P.O. Box 219 Bristol, PA 19007; Voice: (215) 785-8989; FAX (215) 781-4204;
email: [email-masked], Steven Bachrach, Department of Chemistry,
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Il 60115;voice: (815)753-6863;
Fax: (815)753-4802; email: [email-masked], Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. 
Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY; voice: (44) 171 594 5774 or
594 5809. Fax:  (44) 171 594 5804; email:  [email-masked],
World-Wide-Web URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa.html.

-- 
Sincerely, Thomas Pierce - [email-masked]  -  Computational Chemist
"These opinions are those of the writer and not the Rohm and Haas Company."