Subject: Meeting Announcement: Physical Chemistry of Proteins, April 2-3, Anaheim ACS

From: [email-masked] (laura lerner)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 12:45:03 -0800

Dear Reader,

        I would like to call your attention to a symposium on the Physical
Chemistry of Proteins which will be held Sunday-Monday April 2-3, 1995, at
the ACS National Meeting in Anaheim.  The complete schedule was published
in the March 6 edition of C & E News.  The symposium will focus on
interdisciplinary applications of physical chemistry to the study of
proteins:  protein structure, function, dynamics, and interactions.  The
purpose of this symposium is to foster discussion between biophysical
chemists who work on proteins and those physical chemists who do not, but
who are interested in moving into biological areas.  As the organizer, I
have asked the speakers to provide the audience with a sense of where the
frontiers in protein science are, and where physical chemistry can push
those frontiers further. This symposium is also unusual in its emphasis on
new investigators.

        The goal of the Symposium on the Physical Chemistry of Proteins is
to generate informal, fruitful discussions among researchers of diverse
backgrounds.  Your participation would be welcome!

        Sincerely,
        Laura Lerner
        Genentech, Inc.
        415 225-3052
        415 225 3554 (fax)
        [email-masked]

Genentech, Inc.
Mail Stop 62
460 Point San Bruno Boulevard
South San Francisco CA 94080
415-225-3052