Subject: Seeking papers describing MacroModel applications

From: [email-masked] (Quentin McDonald)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 18:50:52 -0500

Dear All,

We are seeking to expand our MacroModel WWW page:

            http://www.cc.columbia.edu/~chempub/mmod/mmod.html

to include a collection of references to modeling studies which used 
MacroModel.  At present we have a number of references to papers from within 
the Still group but we would like to expand this to include the work
of other MacroModel users.

If you are the author (or know of) a paper which uses the MacroModel
package please mail the reference (including paper title please) to:

		[email-masked]

We will welcome any papers reporting results obtained with MacroModel - 
it does not have to be a "success story" or an exclusively computational
study.

By building a collection of such papers we hope to provide a resource
which will be available for MacroModel users to consult, get ideas from and
see how others have applied this software.

Thanks,

Quentin
===============================================================================
Quentin McDonald   ([email-masked])			      
Dept. of Chemistry, Columbia University, New York, NY.                        
===============================================================================