Subject: protein - protein interactions

From: [email-masked] (Mark Murcko)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 13:38:25 -0500 (EST)

I am looking for software that takes two proteins and attempts to
"dock" them together.  I know that this has been an area of interest
to many code developers.  I would be interested in recent references
to this field, but even more exciting would be an actual program
that I could play with on a few test cases.  Thanks for any help.

/ Mark

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 15:36:47 -0600 (CST)

> to this field, but even more exciting would be an actual program

You need the program DOCK from Tack Kuntz at UCSF.  He can be reached
at:  [email-masked]

Mike Connolly was working on an upgrade of the program and I am not sure
if it has been released to the public yet.  It is free for academia.

Cheers
-raman
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   "-Albert Einstein"                        _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/