Subject: Partridge basis sets

From: [email-masked] (Martin Kaupp)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 19:11:23 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear netters,

We are looking for an online source for the near-HF-limit
Gaussian basis sets of Partridge for 4th-5th period elements.
These have been tested in:
J. Chem. Phys. 1989, 90, 1043 (2nd and 4th period)
Theor. Chim. Acta. 1992, 82, 207 (5th period),
but printed NASA or QCPE sources were indicated for the parameter
sets. We found files with 3rd-period bases (J. Chem. Phys. 1987, 87, 6643), 
but in an inconvenient format, therefore a better source for these would
be nice as well.

Any hint on where to find these parameter sets on the net
or on how to best contact Harry Partridge by e-mail would be 
greatly appreciated. Please e-mail to me directly. 
In case of useful replies I will summarize for the list.

Regards, Martin Kaupp

------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dr. Martin Kaupp                                               |
|                                                                |
| Max-Planck-Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung,                 |
| Heisenbergstrasse 1, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany,               |
| Tel.: country-code+711/689-1532                                |
| Fax.: country-code+711/689-1562                                |
| email: [email-masked]                       |
|                                                                |
| and Institut fuer Theoretische Chemie, Universitaet Stuttgart, |
| Pfaffenwaldring 55, D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany                 |
| Tel.: country-code+711/685-4399                                |
| Fax.: country-code+711/685-4442                                |
------------------------------------------------------------------