Subject: ? X-PLOR mailing list/newsgroup ?

From: "Gerald Loeffler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 11:33:52 +0100

Hi!

Do you know of a mailing list or newsgroup dedicated to Axel Bruengers X-PLOR ?

	Thank you

(hope this isn't a FAQ)
--
Gerald Loeffler
PhD student in Theoretical Biochemistry

Email: [email-masked]
Phone: +43 1 40480 612
Fax:   +43 1 4028525
Mail:  University of Vienna
       Institute for Theoretical Chemistry
       Theoretical Biochemistry Group
       Waehringerstrasse 17/Parterre
       A-1090 Wien, Austria

#include "fancy_ASCII_picture"
#include "funny_statement"
#include "standard_disclaimer"

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:00:38 -0600 (CST)

> Do you know of a mailing list or newsgroup dedicated to Axel Bruengers X-PLOR ?

Try [email-masked]  (sending messages to this address will be
distributed to the entire list).

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   "-Albert Einstein"                        _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/