Subject: UC Department of Chemistry WWW Site

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 17:23:33 -0500

The Department of Chemistry at the University of Cincinnati is pleased
to announce the public unveiling of our WWW page.  The URL for our
welcome page is:

                     http://www.che.uc.edu

This file is to be used by prospective students and other interested
parties to learn about our department and university.  From there,
users may access our internal home page which provides links to other
chemistry related sites of interest to our department.

Please feel free to stop in for a look and if you have any questions
or comments, I will be happy to address them.

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC     http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss                       *
****************************************************************************