Subject: Residue Based Solvent Accessible Area

From: Weifan Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 11:58:20 -0500 (EST)

Dear netters,

Can anyone out there tell me where I can get a program for calculating 
the solvent accessible area for each individual residue in a given protein?

Thank you!

Weifan
Lab for Molecular Modeling
School of Pharmacy
UNC-Chapel Hill

---

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 18:47:42 -0600 (CST)

> the solvent accessible area for each individual residue in a given protein?

Contact Art Perlo in Fred Richards' group at Yale regarding the program
ACCESS which will do what you want ([email-masked]).

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   "-Albert Einstein"                        _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/