Subject: Meet us in the DEC and IBM booths at ACS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:09:10 -0500 (EST)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 29, 1995
 
GAUSSIAN, INC.
Carnegie Office Park
Building 6
Pittsburgh, PA 15106 USA

Phone  - 412-279-6700
Fax    - 412-279-2118
email  - [email-masked]

Representatives from Gaussian will be demonstrating in the Digital Equipment
Corp. and IBM booths at the ACS Exposition in Anaheim, CA, April 3-5, 1995.
We will be discussing the latest Gaussian features and also be demonstrating
graphical interfaces to the program, including Cerius2 and Semichem. Be sure
to stop by and say hello.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Gaussian is a trademark of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks are the
property of their respective holders.