Subject: Announcement: Hehre's "Practical Strategies..."

From: [email-masked] (jim Parisi)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 11:19:08 -0800

"Practical Strategies for Electronic Structure Calculations"
                                  by
                          Warren J. Hehre, PhD

Wavefunction would also like to announce the release of Warren Hehre's
"Practical Strategies for Electronic Structure Calculations".  This book,
developed out of a short course offered at Wavefunction, is intended to
serve as a guide to the use of modern electronic structure calculations,
including semi-empirical, ab initio, and density functional.  Aimed at
research chemists looking to apply computational techniques to real
chemical problems, the book's focus is entirely on the practical aspects of
performing calculations.

Priced at $25, this book is available only through Wavefunction.  For
detailed information, please contact me directly, or just send your name,
address, phone number and a purchase order number to Wavefunction, either
by fax or e-mail.

Thank You.

Jim Parisi
Marketing/Sales Coordinator
_________________________________________________________________
WAVEFUNCTION, INC.                       Phone:      714-955-2120
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370              FAX:        714-955-2118
Irvine, CA                               e-mail:  [email-masked]
92715 USA                                WEB:  http://wavefun.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
C      A      R      P      E              D      I      E      M
_________________________________________________________________