Subject: ACS in Anaheim

From: Andy Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 08:27:03 CST

Netters,

  Semichem will be demonstrating our AMPAC 5.0 with Graphical
User Interface software at the ACS meeting in Anaheim next week.
Please feel free to stop by the DEC or IBM booth to take a
look and discuss AMPAC's present and future capabilities with
eith myself or Roy Dennington.

Regards,  Andy Holder

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                    DR. ANDREW HOLDER
                   President, Semichem

Semichem, Inc.            ||  Internet Addr: [email-masked]
7128 Summit               ||  Phone Number:  (913) 268-3271
Shawnee, KS,  66216       ||  FAX Number:    (913) 268-3445
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
|                                                                   |
|                  "Semichem,  The AMPAC people."                   |
|                                                                   |
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=