Subject: Announcement: SPARTAN 4.0

From: [email-masked] (jim Parisi)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 11:12:49 -0800

Wavefunction's SPARTAN Version 4.0 is now available. Among many others,
enhancements to SPARTAN, the modeling package combining computational
methods (ab initio, density functional, semi-empirical, molecular
mechanics) with exceptional visualization, include:

1.      PM3 for transition metals.
2.      Thiel's MNDO/d method.
3.      Conformational Searching has been improved to include systematic,
        Monte Carlo and genetic algorithms, and an interface to DGEOM.
4.      A module for molecule superposition and similarity analysis.
5.      A Density Functional Module.
6.      Isosurfaces may now be produced from graphical volume data allowing
        the value of the surface to be re-defined in real time.
7.      A module for coordinate driving in one or several dimensions.
8       Lists of molecules may be constructed and processed.
9.      Enhanced QSAR descriptors.

For detailed information about SPARTAN 4.0, contact me directly, visit the
SPARTAN web page at http://wavefun.com, or stop by the Wavefunction booth
at the ACS Convention in Anaheim, Island Booth #1511 in Hall B.

Thank You.

Jim Parisi
Marketing/Sales Coordinator
_________________________________________________________________
WAVEFUNCTION, INC.                       Phone:      714-955-2120
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370              FAX:        714-955-2118
Irvine, CA                               e-mail:  [email-masked]
92715 USA                                WEB:  http://wavefun.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
C      A      R      P      E              D      I      E      M
_________________________________________________________________