Subject: Chemistry Software for DEC Alpha

From: Andy Holder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 08:25:02 CST

Hello Netters.

  I wanted to add our AMPAC 5.0 with Graphical User Interface to
the list of software available for the DEC Alpha AXP under both
OpenVMS and OSF/1.  AMPAC is a complete semiempirical calculations
package with a graphical interface running under X-Windows Motif
for easy and seamless network access.  Our interface also
is compatible with Gaussian's ab initio software.

Regards,  Andy Holder

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                    DR. ANDREW HOLDER
                   President, Semichem

Semichem, Inc.            ||  Internet Addr: [email-masked]
7128 Summit               ||  Phone Number:  (913) 268-3271
Shawnee, KS,  66216       ||  FAX Number:    (913) 268-3445
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
|                                                                   |
|                  "Semichem,  The AMPAC people."                   |
|                                                                   |
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=