Subject: Re: CCL:ACS in Anaheim

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 9:47:15 CDT

> 
> 	Dear Netters,
> 
> 
> 	Sometimes ago, I received a message from Dr. Andrew Holder,
> 	through the net, with the subject of " AM1 vs. PM3 " ( the
> 	posting was on Tue, 12 Apr 1994 19:33:55 CST ). I would like
> 	to ask how I can refer to that message in my thesis. Is there
> 	any scientific way for this sort of references.
> 
> 	Many thanks,
> 	Mansoor
> 
> 

Hi fellows!

I think that this question is easily answered. Just treat it as a
personal communication, after all what he got was private mail. Unless
he decides to make public the contest of the letter (email) I think
there is no need to flame up this issue. Please save band width!!

Cheers,

Ramon
--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________

---

From: ch172954 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 12:46:53 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Ramon Garduno wrote:

> he decides to make public the contest of the letter (email) 
> 

	Hello there,

	I would like to add that the message was not a private
	communication as far as you consider " [email-masked]"
	a public mail server; besides, many responses have been
	delivered during the time.

        Now, I would like to ask if there is an archive for these
	articles and whether or not they are available by anonymous-ftp.
 
	Finally, those who have been interested in the original article
	I will send them by snail post, since I have just access to the
	hard copy at the moment, or perhaps Dr. Andrew Holder can help
	me to send it again to the net, if he has access to the article.

	Best Regards,
	Mansoor