Subject: Summary on "Request of 3d graph softwares"

From: [email-masked] (Zhang Hongyu)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 13:46:25 +0800

Dear netters,

Please let me express my pleasant thanks to all of those who repspond to my
post of "Request of 3d graph softwares". To those with the same interest,
I'd like to recommand the gnuplot, which is refered by most responses. 
First, it's free and easily got from many gnu ftp site, such as
ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu, and also it's portable in many machines.
I've tried it, it's ok.

Cheers

Henry H. Zhang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Henry Hongyu Zhang, Ph.D. student |  email: [email-masked]
Molecular Design Laboratory       |  Tel: 861-2501490
Institute of Physical Chemistry   |  Fax: 861-2501725
Peking University                 |
Peking 100871 , China		  | 
-----------
               Too stiff, easily broken
                   Too soft,  easily crashed
                      			------------ old Chinese Saying