Subject: Re: CCL:Q:Free Energy Perturbation

From: Wang Arthur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 22:04:08 +0800 (SST)

On Sun, 2 Apr 1995, Steven Schafer wrote:

> 
> 	Can anyone recomend any good introductory books or articles on the 
> topic of Free Energy Perturbation Theory?

Hi, Steven!

Look at Chem.Rev., 1993, 93:2395-2417. This is a good review with many 
many cross references.

Regards,

Arthur

+===========================================================+
|                                                           |
|    Arthur Wang                     Doctoral Candidate     | 
|                                                           |            
|    Molecular Design Lab                                   |
|    Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University     |
|    Beijing 100871, P.R.China                              |
|                                                           |
|    E-mail: [email-masked]               |
|    Tel: 86-10-2501490    Fax: 86-10-2501725               |
|    WWW: ftp://162.105.177.1/sys/www/arthur/homepage.html  |
|         http://www.ipc.pku.edu.cn/arthur/homepage.html    |
|                                                           |
+===========================================================+