Subject: G92: electrostatic prop

From: [email-masked] (Ferenc Molnar)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 18:10:25 +0200

Dear Netters!

Can anybody help me with an example input file for Gaussian 92
in which electrostatic properties at some additional points
"outside" a molecule are calculated.

And more important:
What is your experience with this kind of calculation in terms
of accuracy of the field and the gradients?
Is there any real change in going from a SCF wavefunction
to a MP2 wavefunction?

Thank you very much in advance,

Ferenc

Ferenc Molnar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
- Lehrstuhl Prof. Dick -                   Tel.:  (+49) 941 943-4466 /-4486
Universitaet Regensburg                    Fax.:  (+49) 941 943-4488
Universitaetsstrasse 31
D-93053 Regensburg
Deutschland / Germany
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail (SMTP):  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:-) ...THE PHYSICISTS HAVE MADE THEIR UNIVERSE, AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE
 IT, YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN.
                               -- E. R. HARRISON IN "COSMOLOGY" (1980)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------