Subject: FCC Graphic

From: Gregory Rechtsteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 95 21:47:47 PDT

Hello:

I apologize for the slight "digression" posed by this question,
but I have been searching for the folowing item without
much luck.

I am looking for a 3D drawing of a face centered cubic crystal
structure (any atoms).  I would prefer black on a white background,
but I am not "picky."

If anyone knows of some, or a location (ftp, etc), please let
me know as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Gregory A. Rechtsteiner

-- 
Gregory A. Rechtsteiner				
Natural Science Division		     
Pepperdine University			     
[email-masked]		  
[email-masked]