Subject: Schrodinger, Inc. product and WWW page announcement

From: [email-masked] (Alessandro Monge)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 95 10:38:21 -0700

CCL subscribers:

Schrodinger announces the release of PS-GVB Version 2.1.  PS-GVB is an
ab initio quantum chemistry code which uses pseudospectral methods to
solve the equations of electronic structure theory.

PS-GVB Version 2.1 features Density Functional Theory (DFT), in
addition to Hartree-Fock (HF), Generalized Valence Bond (GVB),
Moller-Plesset perturbation theory (MP2), Local MP2, and Restricted
CI. 

DFT solution-phase calculations are available via PS-GVB/SOLV,
PS-GVB's unique self-consistent reaction field code using a realistic
molecular cavity and a finite element Poisson-Boltzmann solver.

Detailed product information about PS-GVB is now available on the WWW.
Visit Schrodinger's site at:

                      http://www.psgvb.com/

For more information on PS-GVB contact me by phone at (800) 20-PSGVB or
e-mail to [email-masked].

Alessandro

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alessandro Monge                      Schrodinger, Inc.
[email-masked]                       (800) 20-PSGVB
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alessandro Monge                      Schrodinger, Inc.
[email-masked]                       (800) 20-PSGVB