Subject: Ab Initio Benchmark Report

From: [email-masked] (Dave Feller)
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 1995 08:17:57 -0700

All:

The 1995 version of the EMSL Ab Initio Benchmark Report has finally been
clearer and is now available.  It can be found at URL 
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/ under the "Technical Reports" section.  
PostScript and Microsoft Word (Mac) versions are also available via
anonymous FTP from pnlg.pnl.gov under directory qcbenchmarks.

Hardcopies are being printed, but in order to keep down the printing costs
we are only printing abridged versions of the report.  These abridged
copies will not include the detailed tables of performance data.  People
who have expresses an interest in the report should receive an abridged
copy in the mail in 2 - 3 months.

Dave

David Feller
Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory
Battelle Pacific Northwest Labs
Mail Stop K1-96
Battelle Blvd
Richland, WA 99352