Subject: Q: AMBER parametrization?

From: Sergio Emanuel Galembeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 95 17:33:28 BD2

Dear All,

     I am looking for references (or hints) about ab initio or semiempirical
parametrization of a molecule and its interactions with water using AMBER
force field.

         Thanks

            Sergio

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
               Sergio Emanuel Galembeck
               Assistant Professor in Theoretical Chemistry
               Departamento de Quimica
               Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciencias e Letras de Ribeirao Preto
               Universidade de Sao Paulo
               Av. dos Bandeirantes, 3900
     14040-901 Ribeirao Preto-SP
               Brazil

E-mail: [email-masked]
        [email-masked]

fax: 0055-16-633-8151                 voice: 0055-16-633-3255 x  519
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""