Subject: G94 versions

From: "D.J. Moses" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 9:49:35 -0400 (EDT)

>Anthony J. Dyson writes:
>
>I don't see VAX/VMS amongst the list of current or proposed platforms for 
>Gaussian94. Why is this so? We ourselves use the unix version, but the 
>fact that a VMS version is not promised has meant that our associates in 
>the Chemistry department are refusing to share the cost of the license 
>upgrade this time. Does anyone know why Gaussian seems to be moving off 
>VMS platforms?
>
>
 Gaussian, Inc. strives to make its software available on a wide range of
 platforms.  Our initial release of Gaussian 94 included those that we were
 able to validate at release time, and was not an indication that these
 are the only platforms we intend to support.

 For current and reliable information regarding Gaussian, it is always best
 to contact contact us directly.  We will be happy to answer any questions
 that you may have.

 Yours Sincerely,
 David Moses

 Phone: 412-279-6700
   Fax: 412-279-2118
 email: [email-masked]
 -----