Subject: G94 Accurate Methods ?

From: [email-masked] (Frederick Bennett)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 17:05:16 +0100

Hello everyone,
               like everyone else I have received some announcements
regarding the release of G94. I also received a very nice brochure today in
the mail that I had requested for further information. Unfortunately it
didn't provide any substantial details on my query.

 G94 has automated some "high accuracy methods" such as G1, G2 and G2(MP2)
all of which I am aware of. What I am not fimilar with is the complete
basis set methods (CBS) called CBS-4, CBS-q. CBS-Q and CBS-APNO. I presume
it has something to do with the work that Dunning and the rest of the
people at pnl have been working on, but does anyone have any futher details
on these methods in particular. A reference would be excellent.

Ciao

Fred

======================================================
Papernet Address :  Frederick R. Bennett
                    Institute for Physical Chemistry
                    Klingelbergstrasse 80
                    CH-4056 Basel
                    Switzerland

Mouthnet Address :  [41]-(61)-267-3821

Internet Address :  [email-masked]

======================================================