Subject: Space Groups

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 00:23:48 -0100

Dear CCL subscribers:

Atomic Softek is pleased to announce the availability of Space Groups
for Windows version 2.2.  This user-friendly program presents the 
spatial structures (the general & special positions) and symmetry 
elements of the 230 space groups by tables and 3-D graphics.
The Position Dialog and the Symmetry Dialog interactively display 
both tables and graphics on one screen. These two dialogs 
allow the user to view a specific position or a symmetry element.  
The Crystal Builder lets the user interactively build and visualize 
crystals with position tables. 

Other features include:
(1) Interactive dialog box to measure the distances and angles among atoms,
(2) Fractional and Cartesian coordinate output,
(3) Mouse and keyboard control for 3-D translations and rotations,
(4) Visualization of Miller planes,
(5) Atomic color and radius editors,
(6) Bond determination and drawing,
(7) Dynamic memory allocation,
(8) Direct print and output graphic images.

Usage:  teaching and research for solid state and computational scientists

Computer & System Requirement:  IBM Compatible PC
				MS Windows version 3.0 or later

Contact:    Atomic Softek, 604-201 Jackson Street West, Hamilton,
	    Ontario, Canada L8P 1M2
	    Phone: 905-528-4506,  Fax: 905-528-9084
	    e-mail: [email-masked]

Cost to academic:  The first single user computer: (US)$299
		   Extra computers: $89/computer
		   Call for site license

Individual buyer: $149.