Subject: ACES II workshop at UnFlorida@Gainesville

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 12:47:16 -0400

ACES II WORKSHOP
				May 17-20, 1995
				University of Florida

Dear Colleague, 

For you, your students, or associates who would like to learn more about
ab initio, correlated quantum chemistry, and particularly the benefits that
the ACES II program system can provide in your research, this is a special
opportunity. We have designed a four-day workshop, conducted by some of the
authors, to provide an outstanding opportunity to learn about the flexibility
of ACES II and the wealth of different calculations possible, many of which
are unique to ACES II. Our hands-on ACES II Workshop, conducted on SGI Indigos
(courtesy of Silicon Graphics, Inc.), will take place from May 17-20, 1995, in
the Reitz Union at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. The
workshop will be tailored to address your individual needs; from molecular
structures, to searching for transition states, to excited  states,
hyperpolarizabilities, etc., all using state-of-the-art correlated methods 
and density functional theory. Please retrieve postscript files from CCL
archives for further information and registration form:
   ftp www.ccl.net
   Name: anonymous
   Password: Your_True_e-mail_address
     cd pub/chemistry/info
     get ACESII-form.ps
     get ACESII-info.ps
     quit
Tuition, which includes lodging, reception, two special dinners, daily
continental breakfasts, and detailed lecture notes, is at an inclusive $750
per person. Enrollment will be limited to 20 participants, housed conveniently 
in single rooms at the Reitz Union on the University of Florida campus.
Although the course is intense, companions are invited to accompany a
participant by payment of an additional $100 to cover the social affairs. 

Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to get all your questions about
ab initio theory answered by experts, and to expand the depth and breadth 
of your applications with ACES II. Please reserve space now by
returning the attached registration form (in postscript file) today to:   

				Rodney J. Bartlett
				Quantum Theory Project
				University of Florida
				P.O. Box 118435
				Gainesville, FL 32611-8435

				OR FAX TO: (904) 392-8722
				OR, FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL: (904) 392-1597