

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Johan Landin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 12:23:20 -0600
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: free-radical visualisation
Cc: [email-masked]

> Secondly, I am interested in visualising localisation of free radicals
> calculated by MOPAC or G92. Some kind of map of spin density would
> seem to be an appropriate method. Can anyone suggest software (preferably
> cheap or free!) which can extract and produce this kind of output?
> I believe that Spartan has this capability, but is outside our price-range.

Dear Dr. Greenwood,

The MOLEKEL program is able to produce 3D plots of the spin density
superimposed on the molecular strucuture. The price for acacademics are ~500
sFr. (Swiss Francs) Contact Dr. Peter Fluekiger at the Swiss Scientific
Computing Center ([email-masked]) for more information.

Yours Sincerely

     /Johan Landin

___________________________________________________________________
Johan Landin                       Tel:   +46 31 773 3767, 773 3762
Dept. of Medical Biochemistry      Fax:   +46 31 41 6108
Medicinaregatan 9                  Home:  +46 31 14 7554
S-413 90 Goteborg, Sweden          Email: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 07:17:24 -0800
To: Jeremy R Greenwood <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (jim Parisi)
Subject: Re: CCL:nmr & point charges / free-radical visualisation

Hello, I am the sales and marketing coordinator for Wavefunction.  I know
Jill Gready has several licenses, but she is in a different department.  As
such, Spartan is $1,900 for new academic customers.  Is this the price you
had referenced as out of price range?  Let me know if I can be of any
assistance.  Thanks!

Jim Parisi
Marketing/Sales Coordinator
_________________________________________________________________
WAVEFUNCTION, INC.                       Phone:      714-955-2120
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370              FAX:        714-955-2118
Irvine, CA                               e-mail:  [email-masked]
92715 USA                                WEB:  http://wavefun.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
C      A      R      P      E              D      I      E      M
_________________________________________________________________

Jeremy Greenwood
Adrien Albert Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry
Department of Pharmacology
University of Sydney
NSW 2006 Australia