Subject: Contacts for Macromodel

From: BILL WELSH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 11:05:36 -0500 (CDT)

Our System Manager needs to contact people at Macromodel who might answer 
a few questions about its portability to other systems.  He tells me that he 
is having trouble getting responses when he uses the email address and 
phone number for Macromodel that I gave him.  
Can someone give me a sure-fire email address and/or phone number at 
Macromodel (Columbia U.) for my colleague?  Thanks ...

Bill Welsh
Univ. of Missouri-St. Louis
[email-masked]

---

From: "Peter Shenkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 13:39:46 -0400

On Apr 20, 11:05am, BILL WELSH wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Contacts for Macromodel

> phone number for Macromodel that I gave him.  

Email:  [email-masked]
Voice:  (212) 854-8402
FAX:    (212) 678-9039

	-P.

-- 
************************ The secret of life: *************************
*Peter S. Shenkin, Box 768 Havemeyer Hall, Chemistry, Columbia Univ.,*
* New York, NY  10027;     [email-masked];     (212) 854-5143  *
************* If you find a loose thread, don't pull it. *************