Subject: MWTCC !! (VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION)

From: [email-masked] (Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 15:54:56 -0500 (CDT)

This note is intended for people interested in the 28th Midwest Theoretical
Chemistry Conference.
Sorry to the rest of you.

Dear MWTCC people;

This note is IMPORTANT to those of you who sent abstracts or registration 
forms to [email-masked] during FRIDAY, APRIL 21th, BEFORE 3PM only.

Due to an unfortunate computer and human error (fingers faster than brain)
we have lost all your abstract and registration information. If you
submitted something during that period, please send it again.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION, PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO THEM.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this matter.

Best regards

Dr. Adrian Roitberg

============================================================================
For Information About the Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference
please contact Prof. George Schatz (708-491-5657) or Prof. Mark Ratner
(708-491-5652) or just e-mail to this address.
===========================================================================