Subject: looking for Chemical *engineer* software

From: Perez Ortiz de Elguea Miguel Angel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:42:15 +0200 (METDST)

Thu 27 April 1995

Dear netters,

	I'm a Chemical Engineer that I have 'listening' the  messages
of CCL list since March. I joined this list because I was looking for
Chemical  Engineer  Software  (free of charge or  shareware). I  have     
discovered that in this list the people speak about chemical software
and not Ch. Engineer software.(*)

	So, any body out there  know a place (list) where I can found  
matters  about chemical _Engineer_ sotware (PC computers), especially 
programs for material and energy balance?

(*) This is not a criticism I think the job maded by the netters in
this list is excellent.

Any information is welcome, thanks in advance

						Miguel Angel Perez

      \\//////    .-------------------------------------------.
      \\  / \ .oOO|  "Quibus vivere est cogitare"  (Ciceron)  |
       C  C C     `-------------------------------------------'
        \   >      Miguel Angel Perez -- an engineer from Spain
         \ _       [email-masked] (Internet)
----------\_|---------------------------------------------------