Subject: Internal-Cartessian Coordinate Interconversion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 08:17:00 -0400

Try QCPE.  It's a nice place to "shop".  There are a series of programs for 
calculation of atomic coordinates.  The most likely candidate is COORD 
QCPE#419, but there may also be a newer version.

     QCPE
     Creative Arts Building 181
     Indiana University
     Bloomington, IN 47405
     USA

     Phone: (812) 855-4784
     FAX:   (812) 855-5539

     E-mail: [email-masked]

     For information and catalogues:

     login:     [email-masked]
     password:  guest
 _______________________________________________________________________
/                                                                       \ 
| Comments are those of the author and not Unilever Research U. S.      |
|                                                                       |
| Karl F. Moschner, Ph. D.                                              | 
|                                                                       | 
| Unilever Research U. S.      e-mail: [email-masked] | 
| 45 River Road                Phone:  (201) 943-7100 x2629             | 
| Edgewater, NJ 07020          FAX:    (201) 943-5653                   | 
\_______________________________________________________________________/