Subject: Grad School summary

From: Todd Neville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:29:24 -0700

A web version of the responses I recieved concerning grad schools with programs
in computational chemistry is now available.

	http://chaos.chm.nau.edu/summary.html

Any comments, problems, etc. can be addressed directly to me at

	[email-masked]

thanks - Enjoy!

		-Todd Neville

-- 
                                #####
                                (o  o)
**************************oooO***(__)***Oooo****************************
*                                                                      *
* It's all ball bearings these days anyway - Fletch                    *
*                                                                      *
* Todd Neville                            (602) 556-0276 home          *
* [email-masked]               (602) 773-5241 digital pager *
* http://chaos.chm.nau.edu:80/~neville/                                *
*                                                                      *
* [email-masked]                                                 *
* [email-masked]                                              *
*                                                                      *
* Northern Arizona University                                          *
* http://chaos.chm.nau.edu                                             *
* Computational Chemistry  &  WWW server Admin.                        *
************************************************************************