Subject: BEILSTEIN WWW PAGE

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 21:40:11

A form of this message was posted on 31 March, but was lost in the ether.
I am resending to several list servers.  My apologies for any duplication
you may encounter.

            BEILSTEIN INFORMATION SYSTEMS SAY HELLO FROM CYBERSPACE

Beilstein Information Systems are pleased to announce the unveiling of our
World Wide Web homepage.

The URL is http://www.beilstein.com/

The unveiling took place on Monday, April 3, from the Beilstein
booth at the Spring '95 ACS meeting in Anaheim.

Features of this new development include:

    *   WHERE TO SEE US:  Conferences and meetings where you'll be able to
        see demonstrations of the Beilstein product suite during 1995.

    *   WHO TO CONTACT:  For information about Beilstein and our offerings,
        worldwide.

    *   PRODUCT INFORMATION:  Fully searchable data sheets.

    *   HYPERLINKS:  To other organizations in the Chemical Information
        community.

    *   FORM PAGES: so you can send E-mail messages to our HelpDesk, and
                    so you can send E-mail to our development team with your
                    suggestions and ideas.

    *   GUEST REGISTER: Sign in, and tell us about yourself.

    *   AND MUCH MORE...

The Beilstein WWW page will be a dynamic environment and it will evolve with
your feedback and your suggestions.  We, too, have many ideas that we are 
about to implement in the very near future.  Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, connect with   http://www.beilstein.com/   and let's get
acquainted...

Jorge Manrique                                                              
Beilstein Information Systems                                                
[email-masked]