Subject: Calculating overlap matrix

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Dapprich)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 15:19:49 +0200 (CES)

Hi netters,

I'm looking for a program (C or C++ source code would be best) which
calculates the AO overlap matrix from a Gaussian 92 formatted checkpoint
file (Test.FChk).
Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Stefan Dapprich

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "to be or nut^H^H^H -- sh^Gt, how do I delete.^?^?^? Oh No Oh NO^D^D^D -- How
 do I get out of this thing anyway ^C^C ^C Kill it ^Z ^Z ^Z    (mumble mumble)
 Bus error (core dumped)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dipl. Chem. Stefan Dapprich
 Philipps-Universitaet Marburg, AK Computerchemie
 Hans-Meerwein-Str.
 D-35032 Marburg, Germany
 Phone ++49-6421-28-5549   Fax ++49-6421-28-2189
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------