Subject: Public defense available thru WWW

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Wed, 03 May 1995 16:46:12 +0000

Hi there CCLers,

I am annoucing a new document at our WWW server.
this document is the public defense of my Ph.D thesis I made the 28th April,
1995 in Geneva.

Come and take a look at the URL :

http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/pubdef.html

See you

Francois

PS: it is in french, sorry about that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Francois Savary
13, rue Caroline
CH-1227 Acacias
voice  : +4122 301 36 42
fax    : +4122 301 36 42 (on request)
email  : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html en francais
         http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html in English
         http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/pubdef.html (public defence of my Ph.D.)
resume : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/cv.html
----------------------------------------------------------------