Subject: Followup of sorts on 3rd row TM basis sets

From: "Joe Leonard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 08:27:53 -0700

Earlier, I posted a request for valence-shell STO-ng basis sets for 3rd row
transition metals...  Jimmy Stewart emailed me the information for scaled 6S
and 6P basis sets, but I am still missing any information on 5D functions for
these atoms.  I have tried the two net repositories (OSC and PNL) but they do
not have basis sets that go far enough.  Anybody have any ideas for where I can
get 5D functions?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

P.S. I can send what I have so far if anybody else is interested...

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Leonard
Wavefunction Inc.
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370
Irvine, CA  92715                       I am a professional...
714-955-2120                                    do not attempt this at home.
714-955-2118 fax
[email-masked]