Subject: Re: summary (II): teaching material for computational chemistry

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Thu, 4 May 95 12:21:17 -0400

> Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 23:03:19 +0900
> From: [email-masked] (Richard Wong)
> Subject: CCL:summary (II): teaching material for computational chemistry
> and some more standard computer engines.
> 
> >From Dan Thomas ([email-masked] )
> 
> programs (we used Hyperchem from AutoDesk).  Hence I
> 
> From: [email-masked] (John P. Ranck)
> activities and development are related to the molecular modeling program
> HyperChem by Autodesk, Inc.

These, and several other respondents, referred to HyperChem.  While we're
very pleased that our software is being used in this way, I'd like to point
out that HyperChem is by Hypercube, not by AutoDesk.  Our products were
licensed to them for distribution but this is no longer the case.  They no
longer sell nor support our products; for information, support, etc.,
people should contact us directly if we do not have a local distributor.

Regards,
Joel

------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.   Manager, Scientific Support
Email to: [email-masked] 

Hypercube Inc, 419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.hyper.com/