Subject: Free Fortran77??

From: [email-masked] (Antonio Fernandez Ramos)
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 12:37:14 +0200

Dear netters:

	Is available a free Fortran77 or 90 for MS-DOS?
	
	Thanks 

	Antonio Fernandez-Ramos
	E-mail : [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 09:32:54 -0700

>>>>> "Antonio" == Antonio Fernandez Ramos <[email-masked]> writes:

    Antonio> Dear netters: Is available a free Fortran77 or 90 for
    Antonio> MS-DOS?

The only free fortran compiler I am aware of is by the GNU people.  It
has recently been released in beta form and is available from
ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu.  I do not know whether or not it is
portable to MS-DOS.

Hope this helps!
-Harry

+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson       |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|Computational Chemist  |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|E-mail: [email-masked]|---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+