Subject: probe interaction

From: Gerhard Haegele <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 15:23:16 +0100

Hello netters!

I have a question concerning the definition of a term in computational
chemistry. How exactly is defined "probe interaction" and what is the 
physical meaning of it? We calculated probe interactions with CHARMm and 
got numerical results. Which dimension have these probe interactions 
(energy or potential)? Are there any citations about this topic?

Sincerely
PLEASE NOTE: 
MY MAILING ADDRESS HAS CHANGED:
MY NEW EMAIL NUMBER IS:                 [email-masked]
==================================================================
message from Gerhard Haegele, [email-masked]

postal adress: Prof. Dr. G. Haegele
Institut fuer Anorganische Chemie und Strukturchemie I
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Duesseldorf
Universitaetsstrasse 1, D-40225 Duesseldorf, Germany
Phone ++49-211-311-2288, Fax ++49-211-311-2287   
Phone ++49-211-311-3140, Fax ++49-211-311-3085