Subject: Seeking .pdb membrane files

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 May 1995 22:30:51 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I have been asked to help prepare a display cabinet for the general
public about cell membranes.  I am seeking either .pdb files of synthetic
or natural (biological) membranes, and/or other computer graphics depict-
ing membrane structure/function, especially graphics illustrating the
interactions (or proposed interactions) between membranes and membranotropic
agents.  If you have any such graphics files that you can share with me, or
can direct me to an FTPable directory from which such graphics files can be
downloaded, kindly send _specifics_ to

                          [email-masked]

     Thanks in advance to all responders.

Sincerely,
(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich 7
Switzerland

[email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83