Subject: Solvation RefLib (28 Mar 95; replaces 15 Mar 95)

From: [email-masked] (Pieter Stouten)
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 18:04:25 -0500

An updated version of my library with solvation references is available as a
Macintosh file in stuffed (.sit) and binhexed stuffed (.hqx) Endnote formats,
and as an ASCII file in Refer format (.txt). Their URLS are:

ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/local/stouten/solvation_refs.sit
http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/solvation_refs.sit

ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/local/stouten/solvation_refs.hqx
http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/solvation_refs.hqx

ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/local/stouten/solvation_refs.txt
http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/solvation_refs.txt

Originally, I used the library to keep all references of my 1993 solvation
paper, and it contains references to papers that have little or nothing to
do with solvation. Konrad Koehler recently provided me with 11 new references,
and the present version of the library contains 123 references in total. If
you notice any omissions just send me the references and I will incorporate
them.

If you have no internet access (i.e., cannot ftp or browse the web), let me
know and I'll mail you a copy. Make sure you specify the format (.hqx or
.txt).

Enjoy!

--
Pieter Stouten, Senior Research Scientist
Computer Aided Drug Design Group
The DuPont Merck Pharmaceutical Company
P.O. Box 80353, Wilmington, DE 19880-0353
Phone: +1 (302) 695 3515
Fax: +1 (302) 695 2813
Internet: [email-masked]
CompuServe: 73172,2004
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/stouten/stouten.html