Subject: thermochemical data (follow-up)

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 11:55:33 -0500 (EDT)

Dear All:

	Yes, the list of chemicals I asked for included energetics (i.e. 
explosives) and nerve gases.  Please be assured (for those of you who asked
and for those of you who worry) that this information is needed to study the
destruction of such compounds by novel methods, rather than for production 
or use of those compounds.
	Concurrent Technologies Corporation is a US Government contractor,
and I am working under the Army contract which operates the National
Defense Center for Environmental Excellence.
	Sorry for any worries.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Principal Technical Staff/Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

I would rather be and optimist and wrong than a pessimist and right.