Subject: Re:Gear Method

From: [email-masked] (ARSoftware Corporation)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 09:48:25 -0400

Though not fortran, Kinetics for Windows is an easy to use Microsoft Windows
based software package for modeling complex chemical reactions and reaction
mechanisms. This unique program computes the concentrations of the chemical
species in a system as a function of time for multistep reversible
reactions, given the reaction mechanism, the forward and reverse rate
constants, and the initial concentrations of reactants and products.
	
	KINETICS easy to use Windows interface allows you to input complex chemical
systems by simply typing in the reaction equations and the associated rate
constants.  The program automatically formulates the differential equations
necessary to describe the kinetics of the chemical system.  The rate
equations are then numerically integrated using a modified GEAR algorithm.  

Features:
* 	Systems containing up to 100 reversible reactions can be evaluated.
*	Each reaction can contain up to 5 reactants and 5 products.  Thus,
`            mechanisms with individual reactions as high as fifth order can
be                    examined.
*	Computations on systems containing up to 50 chemical species are
possible.
*	A plotting routine is included for viewing results.

For more information, contact [email-masked]

Sincerely,

Sat Want S. Khalsa
ARSoftware

=====================================================
ARSoftware Corporation
8201 Corporate Drive
Landover, MD  20785
Phone:  (301) 459-3773
FAX:    (301) 459-3776

e-mail: [email-masked]