Subject: qchem

From: [email-masked] (Wolfram Koch)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 18:14:13 +0200 (DFT)

Hi,
we heard a lot of rumor about the Gaussian off-spin program called
QCHEM. Can anyone - prefereably those in charge of QCHEM -
provide some information, such as: what is it good for,
where is it better than G9x, how much does it cost (very important...),
where to get it from, any positive or negative experiences, for which
platformns is it available, any GUI available, etc..  
Please respond directly to me.
Thanx,
Wolfram
-- 
_________________________________________________________________________

 Prof. Dr. Wolfram Koch     Institut fuer Organische Chemie, Sekr.C3
                            Technische Universitaet Berlin
                            Strasse des 17.Juni 135, D-10623 Berlin
                            Fon: +49 30 314 27870, Fax: +49 30 314 21102
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________