Subject: DFT basis set dependency

From: "Dr. Jan Hrusak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 17:22:15 +0100

Hi all,

I just found a recent article on the comparison of different DFT 
schemes with respect to the basis set extetion.  It could by of particular 
interst to the broader community. Since it is published in   J. Comp. 
Chem. it may not be known to all. 
The reference is:

 R.H. Hertwig W. Koch J. Comp. Chem. 16(5), 1995 576

I found the conclusions made very interesting

Jan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Jan Hrusak                               ###############################
J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry ## MEMOR ESTO CONGREGATIONIS ##
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic    ##   TVAE QVAM POSSEDISTI    ##
Dolejskova 3, CZ-182 23 Prague 8             ##         AB INITIO         ##
Czech Republic                               ###############################
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Phone: (0042 2) 66 05 3436                    FAX: (0042 2) 858 2307
                     E-Mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------