Subject: THEOCHEM

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 11:27:39 +0200

Dear members of the CCL list,

I would like to draw your attention to some recent changes we
established for THEOCHEM, our computational chemistry journal:

- A completely new team of Editors was appointed:
    Professor Imre Csizmadia, University of Toronto
    Professor Clifford Dykstra, IUPUI, Indianapolis
    Professor Ian Hillier, University of Manchester
    Professor Jean-Louis Rivail, Univerisit Nancy I

- The aims, scope and cover design have been updated. THEOCHEM     
  now serves the whole area of theory and modelling in chemistry.

- A reduction in publication time to six months. The new editors
  are trying to have papers refereed within 2 months, and by the  
  end of 1995 Elsevier production time will be four months.

It is our goal to let THEOCHEM become your key resource for
obtaining information as well as the vehicle for publication of
your best work.

If you have questions on THEOCHEM, I will be able to give you
more information on all of the above items.

Elsevier plays an active role in the development of electronic
products. We also have the technology to deliver (information
related to) THEOCHEM in an electronic fashion. However, first we
need to know what the market needs. Therefore we want to
establish a direct link with researchers in the area by providing
via email, for free, the Table of Contents of THEOCHEM issues
before publication. If you are interested in participating in
this project, please send me your email address.

With kind regards,

Egbert van Wezenbeek
Publishing Editor

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Egbert M. van Wezenbeek
Publishing Editor
Elsevier Science BV
Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Department
P.O. Box 330                 	 
1000 AH Amsterdam          	
The Netherlands         	Phone:	(+31-20) 485 2475
[email-masked]		Fax:	(+31-20) 485 2845

Elsevier WWW server:        	http://www.elsevier.nl
Elsevier Gopher server:      	gopher.elsevier.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------