Subject: THEOCHEM

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 12:17:07 +0200

Dear members of the CCL list,

I would like to thank those of you that have already replied to
the message I posted yesterday. We will be starting our table of
contents service via email in the near future. If you have not yet
replied but are interested in this service, please send me your email
address and you will then be added to the list. Hopefully this service
will result in more electronic additions, and possibly in full electronic
delivery of the journal in the future.

As I mentioned in my original message, THEOCHEM went through many changes
recently. The most important goal we have with the journal is to serve
the whole area of computational chemistry, with a new team of Editors
(Csizmadia, Dykstra, Hiller and Rivail) who are all very keen to enhance the
reputation of the journal. We from our part will ensure that a reduction in
publication time to six months is achieved by the end of 1995.

With kind regards,

Egbert van Wezenbeek

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Egbert M. van Wezenbeek
Publishing Editor
Elsevier Science BV
Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Department
P.O. Box 330                 	 
1000 AH Amsterdam          	
The Netherlands         	Phone:	(+31-20) 485 2475
[email-masked]		Fax:	(+31-20) 485 2845

Elsevier WWW server:        	http://www.elsevier.nl
Elsevier Gopher server:      	gopher.elsevier.nl
-----------------------------------------------------------------