Subject: CCL: NMR Analyzer package

From: [email-masked] (Jacobo Cruces Colado)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 08:56:42 +0200

I want to announce the availability of a new spin system simulator, called
NMR Analyzer. The program allows the calculation up to seven nuclei, but 
non-calculated signals can also be incorporated into the spectrum. Other program feature allows the analysis of AB, ABX, AB2 and AA'XX' spin systems through
the spectral frequencies. Examples of these types of spin systems, and parame-
ters for calculating the theoretical 1H-NMR spectrum of some molecules (methyl
acrylate, beta-D-glucopyranose pentaacetate...) are included in the package.

     The program has been uploaded to the CICA FTP site and to Infomeister
The program runs on 386-486 based computers under Microsoft Windows 3.x, and
requires the library VBRUN100.DLL, which can be easily found in many FTP sites.

     Questions, comments and suggestions will be very appreciated.

Jacobo Cruces Colado
Department of Organic Chemistry
University of Santiago de Compostela
Avda. de las Ciencias s/n
15706 SPAIN

e-mail:     [email-masked]
             [email-masked]