Subject: Server Announcement

From: Herbert Homeier (t4720) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 95 20:16:43 +0200

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Announcement <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The combined WWW/gopher/ftp server at 

              rchs1.uni-regensburg.de (IP 132.199.48.1) 

now provides

              Preprints, Technical Reports, and Theses

in the fields Computational Chemistry, Scientific Computing, and 
Numerical Analysis.  
------------------------------------------------------------------
WWW:   http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de:80/preprint.html
       ftp://rchs1.chemie.uni-regensburg.de/pub/preprint
       gopher://rchs1.chemie.uni-regensburg.de:70/11./pub/preprint
------------------------------------------------------------------
gopher: gopher rchs1.uni-regensburg.de
           -->  8.  Data files (= /pub )
              --> 45.  preprint
------------------------------------------------------------------
ftp:   ftp rchs1.uni-regensburg.de
       Name(...) : anonymous
       Password: <your e-mail address>
       cd /pub/preprint

---------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Herbert H. H. Homeier
Institut fuer Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie
Universitaet Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49-941-943 4720                FAX  : +49-941-943 2305
email: [email-masked]
<A HREF="http://rchs1.uni-regensburg.de/%7Ec5008/">HOMEPAGE</A>
---------------------------------------------------------------