Subject: Delaware Valley Modeling Club Meeting

From: "Dimitris Agrafiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 10:27:25 -0400

Dear DVM'ers,

The next meeting of the Delaware Valley Molecular Modeling Club will be
held on May 31, 1995, at 6.30 pm. The subject will be diversity profiling
for combinatorial libraries, and the meeting will be hosted by 3-Dimensional
Pharmaceuticals in Exton, PA.

PLEASE let me know if you are going to attend, to help us make the necessary
catering arrangements.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

-----------
DIRECTTIONS:
-----------

            3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
            Eagleview Corporate Center
            665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104
            Exton, PA 19341

1) From Philadelphia:

Take the Schuykill Expressway (I-76) to Rt. 202 South. Continue South on
Rt. 202 to Rt. 30 West. Continue on Rt. 30 West to Rt. 100 North. You will
make a right onto 100 North. Continue North on 100 until you see the exit
for the Pennsylvania Turnpike and continue with directions below.

2) From the Pennsylvania Turnpike (Exit 23), and Rt. 100 North:

Go 1/2 mile to traffic light. Just north of the light, take jughandle to
the right for entrance to Eagleview Boulevard West. You will cross Rt. 100.
Follow Eagleview Blvd. 1/4 mile to second right (Pennsylvania Drive).
Go Right on Pennsylvania Drive for 3/10 mile to Rice Blvd. on left.
Go left on Rice Blvd. for 1/10 mile to Stockton Drive (firth right).
Go right on Stockton Drive to second building on right (3rd lot entrance).

-- 
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD             | e-mail: [email-masked]
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.     | tel:    (610) 458-6045
665 Stockton Drive, Suite 104           | fax:    (610) 458-8249
Exton, PA 19341