Subject: xdbx source

From: Teck Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 09:59:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

  Recently, I posed a query on location of xdbx source for SGI machines.  
Here are the extracts from the replies I received.  Special thanks to Andy, 
David, Walter, Lawrence and Michael.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "David L. Freeman" <[email-masked]>/
Walter Koppensteiner <[email-masked]>/
Michael Bass <[email-masked]>/
"Lawrence S. Norris" <[email-masked]>

ftp site...ftp.sgi.com

cd sgi
cd xdbx

There is a tar file there.  I have used this for fortran.  I assume it will
work for C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Mr Andrew D Allen <[email-masked]>

   We do have xdbx!!! though, I've tar'ed and compressed
it and put it onto our ftp server.

        ftp 131.227.110.69  -> /pub/INCOMING/xdbx.tar.Z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
best regards - tecksin