Subject: Re: Need Address of Book shops....

From: [email-masked] (Paul G. Tratnyek)
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 07:38:54 -0800

>Are there any book shops / second book shops / dealers / persons
>who sell some of the classic books on Quantum Chemistry.....

Try Powell's Technical Books. You can search them by the web:

        http://www.technical.powells.portland.or.us/

But the real place is worth a visit when you're in Portland. I have never
seen a technical book store to match it, in any city.

---

From: "Peter Shenkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 12:29:22 -0400

On May 18,  7:38am, Paul G. Tratnyek wrote:
> Subject: CCL:Need Address of Book shops....

> seen a technical book store to match it, in any city.

If in NY, try Book Scientific, 18 E 16th St.  No web site, just books.

	-P.

-- 
************************ The secret of life: *************************
*Peter S. Shenkin, Box 768 Havemeyer Hall, Chemistry, Columbia Univ.,*
* New York, NY  10027;     [email-masked];     (212) 854-5143  *
************* If you find a loose thread, don't pull it. *************