Subject: Molecular Mechanics program in C

From: [email-masked] (Rochus Schmid)
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 18:16:15 +0200

Dear CCL:ers,

Does anyone of you know a (PD) Molecular Mechanics program written in C 
with the source code freely available? It can be any simple diagonal
forcefield together with any optimizer. I just want to plug some extra
terms in and test them.

Many thanks in advance to all responders.

Greetings,
Rochus Schmid

Please mail to:
	[email-masked]

********************************************************************************
Rochus Schmid
Technische Universitaet Muenchen	Tel. 	++49 89 3209 3140
Anorganisch Chemisches Institut 1	Fax. 	++49 89 3209 3473
Prof. W. A. Herrmann			E-mail:	
Lichtenbergstrasse 4			[email-masked]
85747 Garching
********************************************************************************