Subject: Re: CCL:regarding mol.biology..

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 11:22:27 -0400

> Herewith, I am interested to know whether there exists any place where
> if I pose a question in biology (like for chemistry [email-masked] is there)
> that it will get distributed among the bio-chemists?

The list of chemistry (and other)  related groups can be retrieved from CCL
archives on www.ccl.net in /pub/chemistry/info/electronic-lists via
ftp. Alternatively by sending a message:
    select chemistry
    cd info/electronic-lists
    ls -R
    get chemistry-related-lists
    quit
to [email-masked]. You can also access CCL archives via Web:
http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html. There is also a link to 
http://bionmr1.rug.ac.be/chemistry/overview.html

Your best bet would be a BioNet which is described in these documents.

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]