Subject: Molecular Biology address

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 May 95 08:38:26 EST (Mon)

Dear friends, 

Could anyone please let me know a place for biology question/answer
sessions (like for chemistry there is [email-masked]), so that if
I pose a question that will get distributed to everybody?

Help is grately appreaciated. I am also giving the question I have below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been trying to directly sequence the PCR product (390bp) of
fragile -X region using sequence kit.  Inspite of trying out various
modifications like substituting of 7-deaza dGTP to dGTP or increasing
the annealing and termination reaction teperature to 42 degrees
Celcius, I am unable to do it. In this regard, if someone can help me,
help is appreciated. Please mail me to the following address.

Thanks in advance.

Naseer
Developmental Biology and Genetics Laboratory,
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore - 560012 - INDIA.

e-mail : [email-masked]
Internet: [email-masked]