Subject: food additives

From: [email-masked] (Daniel Glossman)
Date: Sun, 21 May 95 22:13:50 WST

Dear netters:

There has been recently several nice summaries on this net in relation
with the successes of computational chemistry on the study of chemical
reactivity and molecular design. It is possible to find similar 
summaries on the literature (i.e., chapter 10 in the volume 1 of the
Reviews in Computational Chemistry, K.B. Lipkowitz and D.B. Boyd, eds).
Notwithstanding, most of the examples are related with compounds of
explicit biological activity, like pharmaceuticals, pesticides and so 
on.

My question is: Can somebody point me to bibliography related with 
computational chemistry, QSAR or computed-aided molecular design of
molecules that can be potentially used as food additives?

Thanks in advance

							Daniel Glossman

************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman
Universidad Nacional de Lujan
Departamento de Ciencias Basicas
Laboratorio de Quimica Teorica
y Computacional
Casilla de Correo 221 
(6700) Lujan - Republica Argentina
E-mail:  [email-masked]
         [email-masked]