Subject: Where is SETOR?

From: Ramon Garduno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 95 20:09:05 CDT

Dear netters:

I take a few minutes of your valuable time to ask your help in locating
the source of SETOR: a program for 3D solid model representations of
macromolecules; J. Mol. Graphics (1993) v11, pp135.

Many thanks to those that will respond.

Cheers,
--

____________________________________________________________________________
		  	 Dr. Ramon Garduno-Juarez
                     Research Professor in Biophysics
INSTITUTO DE FISICA                  |  EMAIL:  [email-masked]
UNIVERSIDAD NAL. AUTONOMA DE MEXICO  |          [email-masked]
Laboratorio de Cuernavaca            |  VOICE:	(73)175388
Apdo. Postal 139-B                   |          (73)111611
62191 Cuernavaca, Morelos            |  FAX:	(73)111603
MEXICO                               |		(73)173077
___________________________________ EOF _____________________________________