Subject: How to get into computational drug design?

From: Slawomir Blonski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 1995 21:20:36 -0400 (EDT)

Forwarded from a USENET group:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: research using computer as seen on tv
Date: 24 May 1995 01:16:41 GMT
From: "Max M. Boheler" <[email-masked]>
Organization: Tallahassee Free-Net
Newsgroups: sci.research.careers 

My daughter has seen the advertisement on tv where the lady is using a
computer to try different chemical combinations to make a new medicine.
She thinks that she would like to do that as a career.  What is the
field and what education is needed for her to obtain this goal?  Please
send any replys to her at [email-masked] and/or post them
here.  I will check every now and then to get the replys from here.

thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that many people on this group can provide valuable comments.

Slawomir Blonski