Subject: Re: CCL:where to get ChemDraw for PC?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 95 17:38:48 EDT

>could anybody by chance give me an address of distributors of
>ChemDraw program for PC ?

CS ChemDraw for Windows is available from :

CambridgeSoft Corporation
875 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139

Phone: 800 315 7300 (international: ++ 1 617 491 2200)
Fax:   617 491 8208
email: [email-masked]
WWW:   http://www.camsci.com

Of these methods, WWW is probably the best, with the most information 
(including demos) available with the shortest delivery time.  We could mail
information to Russia -- we have done so in the past -- but delivery isn't
exactly next-day.  There is also a list of our international resellers on our
WWW site, for people who would rather not deal with import duties and 
currency transactions.

(and although the original poster asked only about Windows, ChemDraw is also
available for Macintosh, Power Macintosh, Windows NT, Solaris, SunOS, and IRIX)

Jonathan Brecher
CambridgeSoft Corporation
[email-masked]