Subject: Three Dimensions in Drug Design > REMINDER

From: Hanneke Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 17:18:30 +0100 (CET)

Dear netters,

There is still time to register for the minisymposium

"Three Dimensions in Drug Design"

organized on June 2nd, 1995 (this friday!) at the university of 
Groningen, location A. Deusinglaan 1, ground floor, room BG04.
The symposium starts at 14.00 hours and will be closed 
at 17.00 hours. After the closing there is time to discuss with 
fellow participants during a reception. The program is unchanged 
compared to my previous posting, but in case you missed that one:

Prof. Dr. U. Hacksell: Synthetic Aspects of Medicinal Chemistry.
Dr. J.T.F. Keurentjes: Membrane Technology for the Separation of 
Racemic Mixtures.
Prof. Dr. J.P. Tollenaere: The Role of Computational Chemistry 
in Pharmaceutical Research.

Coffee/Tea-break

Dr. J.P. Snyder: Taxol: A Complicated Molecule Made Simple
Prof. Dr. H.C.J. Ottenheijm: Chirality: Food for Medicinal 
Chemists.

Registration is free of charge and can be effected by sending 
your name, address and affiliation to the symposium secretariat: 
(A.Deusinglaan 2, NL-9713 AW Groningen, the Netherlands)
phone: +31-50633296
fax: +31-50636908
e-mail: [email-masked]

Only when registration is received before noon on wednesday 
(local time) your name will appear on the official list of 
participants.

Hope to see you in Groningen,

Hanneke Jansen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

J.M. Jansen                             e-mail: [email-masked]
Univ. Centre for Pharmacy               tel: +31-50633305
Dept. Medicinal Chemistry               fax: +31-50636908
A. Deusinglaan 2
NL-9713 AW Groningen
the Netherlands

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++