Subject: 13C-Shift Pred. Prog. : Network Problem (!)

From: "Johannes Zuegg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 15:18:01 +0100

Dear CCL readers,

Unfortunately, we had some major network problems in the connections
between our University and the rest of the world before noon. I have
been told that some routers chrashed. I appologize for the problems
you had.

Anyhow, I will tried to improve the retrieval of the programs by 
installing also an anonymous ftp site as we intend to make available 
a second program from our research groups.

With Regards

Johannes Zuegg

......................................................................
 Johannes Zuegg
 Institute of Organic Chemistry
 Technical University of Graz       Tel    :        ++43-316-873-8246
 Stremayrgasse 16                   Fax    :        ++43-316-81 10 57
 A-8010 Graz, Austria               E-Mail : [email-masked]
......................................................................