Subject: Electronic Encyclopedia of Photochemistry and Photobiolo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 16:57:19 +0300

Electronic Encyclopedia of Photochemistry and Photobiology

The Center for High Energy Chemistry at DCL Systems International, Herzlia
is about to release a new product that presents photochemistry in its
entirety. The Electronic Encyclopedia of Photochemistry and Photobiology,
Photobase, is a database containing photochemical and luminescent data on
tens of thousands of different compounds, edited by professors J. Malkin
and E. Kapinus.

Using Photobase, you'll be able to instantly retrieve a compound together
with its photochemical and luminescent properties by drawing it on your
computer screen. Products and quantum yields of direct and sensitized
photolysis as well as luminescent properties, are given for chemical
compounds in their three phases (solid, liquid and gaseous.)

The categories of compounds found in Photobase include carbonyl
compounds (including steroids and derivatives of retinals), aromatic and
aliphatic hydrocarbons, heterocyclic compounds (including dyes, porphyrins
and phthalocyanines),  and polymers. Volume 1   containing about 14,000
photochemical reactions of carbonyl compounds, is scheduled for release in
August 1995.

To obtain a free demo of Photobase via the Internet just ftp from the
ftp.dcl.co.il site using binary transfer of  the phdemo.zip and phdemo.wri
files from the directory photobase. For up-to-date information visit the
Photobase home page on the Internet:

	http://www.dcl.co.il/photobase.html

Photobase is the first product in a series of  Electronic Chemical
Encyclopedias to be published by DCL Systems International Ltd.
Information on our other chemical software products can also be found on
the Internet:

	http://www.dcl.co.il/chemsoft.html

Requests for additional information should be sent by e-mail to
[email-masked] or by fax at +972-9-588265
to Dr. Valery Golender, Director, Chemical Software - DCL Systems
International Ltd.

We welcome your inquiries and look forward to hearing from you.