Subject: Seeking Linux FAQ FTP site

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 12:05:46 +0200 (MEST)

Dar Colleagues;

     Could someone please direct me to an FTP site containing a FAQ file re
Linux?  Send specifics to me  directly at

                          [email-masked]

     Thanks to all responders in advance.

 Regards,

S. Shapiro
ZH
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 10:31:09 -0700

>>>>> "toukie" == toukie  <[email-masked]> writes:

    toukie> Dar Colleagues; Could someone please direct me to an FTP
    toukie> site containing a FAQ file re Linux?  Send specifics to me
    toukie> directly at

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/faqs

Hope this helps!
-Harry
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson       |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|Computational Chemist  |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|E-mail: [email-masked]|---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+