Subject: Coordinator will be out for 3 weeks

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 20:01:54 -0400

Dear Netters

I will be on the road for 3 weeks (I wish they were vacations, but they are
not). During this time, my student assistant Alan Chalker, will be chelping me
with subscriptions and unsubscriptions. But he only has access to messages
sent to [email-masked] so please send the administrivia
to this address rather than my personal mailbox. Also, be understandable,
since he does not have much experience with the CCL. 

I will be checking my e-mail when I have a chance, but I will not be
able to do it regularly.

Let us pray that no hackers will attack our list during my absence.

Your coordinator,

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]
-- 
Dr. Jan K. Labanowski, Senior Research/Supercomputer Scientist/Specialist, etc.
Ohio Supercomputer Center, 1224 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212-1163
ph:(614)-292-9279,  FAX:(614)-292-7168,  E-mail: [email-masked]  [email-masked]