Subject: frequencies for compounds with NO2 group

From: "Darek C. Bienko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 15:17:30 +100

hi netters,
I am looking for any references about calculated frequencies of 
compounds with nitro group. I mean ab initio calculations or better 
DFT ones (especially using blyp functional but not only)
Thanks in advance
your sincerely
D.C.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                            _/
_/                        Darek C. Bienko                     _/
_/                                         (home)             _/
_/Technical University of Wroclaw          10/2 Ladna Str.    _/
_/Institute of Inorganic Chemistry         50-353 Wroclaw     _/
_/23 Smoluchowskiego Str.               _/    _/    _/        _/
_/50-370 Wroclaw; Poland               _/    _/    _/         _/
_/mail: [email-masked]     _/_/_/_/    _/          _/ 
_/      [email-masked] _/    _/    _/           _/
_/                                  _/    _/    _/            _/
_/------------------------------------------------------------_/ 
_/     When all else fails look at the Schroedinger equation  _/
_/                                                  R.T.Pack  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/