Subject: Seeking Boron params for PM3

From: "Joe Leonard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:42:32 -0700

Folks,

	Has anybody published PM3 parameters for Boron?  If so, are they
on-line somewhere?

	Also, does anybody have any experience whether the AM1 or MNDO Boron
parameters are useful when combined with the rest of the PM3 set?  I know all
about the philosophical/religious reasons why one should NOT do this, but I am
interested in hearing whether anybody has tried - and whether the combination
was useful, useable or garbage...

Thanks in advance,

Joe

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Leonard
Wavefunction Inc.
18401 Von Karman, Suite 370
Irvine, CA  92715                       I am a professional...
714-955-2120                                    do not attempt this at home.
714-955-2118 fax
[email-masked]